Friday, March 26, 2010

Egg-Citing

I shopped for their Easter dresses on clearance last year, and I've been collecting little sweet odds and ends for those Sunday morning baskets. But, most of all, I want our girls to understand why we celebrate Easter... one of my very favorite holidays!

New life at sunrise... ahh, I know I said it before, but spring just couldn't be a more perfect backdrop could it?

A new tradition for us to begin this year will hopefully make things egg-citing. If you're looking for a visual, easy way to share the Resurrection story with your kiddos I suggest ordering these eggs. Unfortunately the $7.99 ones are no longer available, but you could likely find something similar at your local Christian bookstore.

Another alternative is to make your own... most of the items could totally be collected from around your home. Love that!

:)
~Katrina
Related Posts with Thumbnails