Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Songs of the Season

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go! Christmas really does bring out the best in people and is such a joyful time of year. One of the things that really helps to get me in the Christmas spirit is Christmas music. I am a huge fan of all the songs of the season. This year I am even teaching with Christmas songs during my Reading Workshop time in my classroom. So you can imagine how excited I was when I saw this little treat...


Our friends at Amazon are offering a free Christmas music download everyday up until Christmas! That means 25 new Christmas songs to help brighten up your season! Be sure to check back everyday!
So head on over here to get the first two songs they have posted.
Day 1:
Joy to the World by Casting Crowns
Day 2:
Snow Angel by Tori Amos
Enjoy!
Brooke
Related Posts with Thumbnails