If you have about ten minutes, we promise you won't regret it! :)
*A couple of large regular or whole wheat tortillas
*About 1/4 cup melted butter
*A couple teaspoons of sugar (white or brown)
*About a teaspoon of powdered cinnamon
*About 1/4 cup of raspberry or strawberry jam/preserves
*A handful of milk or white chocolate (chips or grated off the block)
*Several fresh strawberries
*Enough powdered sugar for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Use heart cookie cutters to create heart shapes out of the tortillas. Brush a little butter evenly onto them all.
3. Sprinkle sugar on the hearts and dust with cinnamon.
4. Bake for three minutes until light golden brown and remove from oven.
5. Spread the jam on the tortillas and then sprinkle with chocolate.
6. Bake again for two minutes. Remove and add sliced strawberries and powdered sugar.
7. Serve warm or cooled.
*adapted from Kiwi magazine
ps... Be sure to scroll down for more of this weekend's lovely tips and ideas! :)
A Step By Step Guide to Menu Planning
8 hours ago