Wednesday, September 2, 2009

the Whatta Cute Baby! collection

I've been making adorable little handmade gifts for babies for several years now and after MANY requests, I finally have a website! It's nothin' fancy, but it works for now. My brother and his wife are expecting a baby girl in November and it's given me TONS of inspiration for newer and much cuter products!

Please, please, please (don't make me beg!) go check it out at:


Here's a taste of what you'll find:

And if you missed out on the giveaway last week, you can snag yourself a cute new bag!

See something you like? Mention seeing this post and you'll get a 15% discount on your order (that's basically free shipping)! Don't forget to visit often as I'll be adding new products from time to time! Can't wait to hear from you!

-Sarai


Related Posts with Thumbnails